Good Green Crunchy Salad
Spinach, rocket and green salad leaves
Carrot and beetroot shavings – just use your potato peeler!!
Topped with “green goodness dressing” and chopped raw nuts – hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, almonds and macadamias.
“Green goodness dressing” from “the Unbakery – Raw Organic Goodness” cookbook.
* 1 medium avocado
* 3 tbsp cashews (soaked 2-4 hours)
* 2 tbsp cold-pressed olive oil
* juice ½ lemon
* 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
* 3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
* 1 cup chopped and skin removed cucumber
* 1 large garlic cloves
* ½ tsp salt – I used pink Himalayan
Drain the cashews and rinse thoroughly and then blend it all up!!!!
Recipes created by: Niki Loe – Personal Training and Natural Nutrition